This seafood pot is prosperity in a bowl that’s easy to prepare and share with your loved ones. A great recipe for the Chinese New Year.
1. Blanch scallops for 2 minutes.
2. Blanch prawns for 2 minutes.
3. Blanch broccoli for 1 – 2 minutes.
4. Blanch sliced fish maw for 2 minutes.
5. Cut sea cucumber into smaller pieces.
6. Set aside with pre-soaked dried mushrooms and pre-soaked dried oysters.
7. Heat up oil.
8. Add abalone sauce and soy sauce.
9. Add in sea cucumber, fish maw, dried mushrooms and dried oysters.
10. Stir well to combine.
11. Add chicken stock.
12. Stew for 20 minutes.
13. Stir in cornstarch solution.
14. Add in Fatt Choy, abalones, sea asparagus, pacific clams and scallops.
15. Stew for another 1 minute.
16. Add in Shaoxing wine.