1. Type of Data Collected
Rinnai Malaysia only collects personal data such as:
- Email address
- Contact number
- Residential address
- Record of products and/or services you receive from Rinnai Malaysia
- Marketing preferences
2. Acquisition of Data
Rinnai Malaysia collects the personal data from the following sources:
- When you purchase a product from Rinnai Malaysia (purchase record)
- When you make any after-sales enquiry via telephone or this Site
- When you make an enquiry via this Site
- When you subscribe to the newsletter via this Site
- When you participate in the contests or giveaway on Rinnai Malaysia social media platforms
At the time of acquisition of personal information, Rinnai Malaysia shall clarify the utilization purpose and obtain only the range of information required through legal and fair measures. However, when the utilization purpose is clear from the condition of the information acquisition, clarification of the reasons for the utilization shall be omitted.
3. Utilization of Data
Rinnai Malaysia will only utilize the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Replying to your queries
- Providing you with information about Rinnai and the products and services
- Marketing purposes
- Any specific purpose which you will be notified at the time the data is collected
- Rinnai Malaysia may pass your personal data to relevant external parties in the following conditions:
- When there is consent from a customer
- When it is based on the laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect someone’s life, health or properties, and it is difficult to receive consent from a customer.
- When the provision is requested by a national agency or a local government
4. Storing of Data
Rinnai Malaysia stores personal data electronically and in paper form. The personal data is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
The personal data collected will be kept only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose of collection.
You may access your personal data by emailing to email@example.com. A copy of your personal data kept will be provided to you. In the event if the data is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that the personal data be corrected.
5. Opting Out
At any given time, you may request to stop receiving marketing messages by unsubscribing to the email newsletters or by contacting Rinnai Malaysia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, this does not apply to personal data provided as a result of product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
For further information, you may email to email@example.com