This Rinnai product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defective materials and workmanship under normal use, and any such defects will be repaired through Rinnai Authorized Service Agents/Dealers. The terms and conditions are as follow:
This warranty card must be filled correctly and posted/registered online within 1 month of purchase and warranty is effective from the date of purchase.
This warranty card must be presented together with the purchase receipt at the time of service. Failing which the company reserves the right to decline any warranty claims.
This warranty card is non-transferable or replaceable even at the event of lost.
This warranty is against defective part by normal and manufacturing defects, arising from recommended installation, usage and necessary maintenances as stated in the Instruction Manual.
This warranty is valid in Malaysia only.
Please understand that it may take a longer time to repair the product when the required part(s) is/are subject to import restriction and availability of part(s).
Service calls charges and part replacement costs are applicable based on company approved charges or fees for products no longer under warranty or product parts not covered under the warranty conditions.
If a defect arises during warranty period, (as per terms and conditions) Rinnai will repair the product at no charge and all defective parts shall become Rinnai’s property. Rinnai may use the new or reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in replacing the parts.
This warranty DOES NOT COVER the following and the company shall not be held liable for any accident, loss or damage (direct or indirect) to person or property caused by following reasons:
Installation is not carried out as recommended or subjected to alteration and usage not in accordance with its requirements stated in the Instruction Manual.
Repair or replacement of parts, which are subjected to normal wear and tear during warranty period or to parts that may require replacement in enamel/chrome/stainless steel finishing, flexible hose, filter, discoloration, chemical corrosion.
Damage or exterior cosmetics parts, accessories, options, external removable and breakable items.
Scratches, dents, cracks, noise, balancing of fan, wall power point are not under this warranty coverage.
Losses caused by Acts of God, civil war, failure to obtain spare parts, strikes, lockouts, fire explosion, attack of household, pests, natural disaster, lighting, flood, pollution or any cause beyond the control of the company.
Damage caused by abnormal voltage or improper usage of generator or improper usage of regulator.
Defects as a result of misuse, negligence, abnormal use or insufficient care.
The appliance is installed or tempered with repair by unqualified or unauthorized personnel.
The serial number or label affixed to the appliance or part is removed, defaced or altered.
Rinnai (Malaysia) warrants its sinks/ faucets to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase. Any such defects during the warranty period will be repaired/ replaced through Rinnai Authorized Service Agents/ Dealers, subject to the terms and conditions below: –
1. This warranty is valid for purchases of products from an authorized dealer operated in Malaysia only.
2. Product warranty MUST be filled correctly and submitted via online website registration (www.rinnai.com.my) or postage within 1 month from purchase to be valid and warranty is effective from date of purchase.
3. Physical/ External defect should be reported to Rinnai (Malaysia) within 7 days from the date of purchase.
4. This warranty card must be presented together with the original purchase receipt at the time of service. Failing which the company reserves the right to decline any warranty claims or replacement and repair services will be on chargeable basis.
5. This warranty card is non-transferable or replaceable in the event of misplaced or lost.
6. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects and defects arising from recommended installation, normal residential application and necessary maintenances as stated in the Instruction Manual.
7. Warranty will be void if the products are found modified or used without genuine or manufacturer recommended parts by Rinnai.
8. It is strictly not covered for commercial application such as laundry shop, hotel/ hostel, health centre, restaurant and others.
9. Please understand that it may take a longer time to repair the product when the required part(s) is/ are subject to import restriction and availability of part(s).
10. Service calls charges and parts replacement costs are applicable based on company approved charges or fees for products no longer under warranty or products parts not covered under warranty conditions.
11. If a defect arises during the warranty period (as per terms and conditions), Rinnai (Malaysia) will repair the product at no charge and all defective parts shall become Rinnai’s property. Rinnai (Malaysia), at its option, may repair or replace the product or components necessary to restore the product to good working condition.