This Rinnai product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defective materials and workmanship under normal use, and any such defects will be repaired through Rinnai Authorized Service Agents/Dealers. The terms and conditions are as follow:
The product warranty shall apply to manufacturing defects and covers for domestic/household use only.
Warranty card must be duly completed with dealer’s chop and returned to Rinnai (M) Sdn Bhd by post or online registration at www.rinnai.com.my within 30 days from the date of purchase. Warranty is valid only with proof of purchase (tax invoice).
Warranty card is not transferable and not replaceable in the event of loss.
Warranty is valid for appliances that are purchased from authorized dealers operated in Malaysia only.
Warranty service support is not valid outside of Malaysia.
Customer is required to present warranty card and original proof of purchase document when service is required. Rinnai (M) Sdn Bhd and its service agent reserve the right to refuse warranty service without warranty card and proof of purchase. Service request without warranty card and proof of purchase will be treated as additional services outside the warranty service scope and customer is chargeable for labour and parts fees.
Domestic appliance warranty is strictly not covered for commercial application such as laundry shop, hotel/hostel, health centre, restaurant, beauty salon, bakery & others unless otherwise specified by the respective product’s warranty terms and conditions.
Under the following circumstances, warranty will be voided or parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings: a.) The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed. b.) The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damage while in transit or damaged at customer site. c.) The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instructions given by the manufacturer in the user installation and maintenance guide, such as usage of improper plugs (15A, 13A, etc), wrong installation or fitted with non-authorized accessories / spare parts. d.) The appliance has undergone repair, modification, or has been dismantled by unauthorized personnel. e.) Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from the mains or generator supply or improper usage of regulator. f.) Defect/Losses caused by acts of God, civil war, failure to obtain spare parts, strikes, lockouts, fire explosion, attack of household pests, natural disaster, lightning, flood, pollution or any cause beyond the control of the company or due to deviation from recommended application and installation. g.) Defect caused by chemical reaction, rust, excessive heat, excessive dust and corrosive surroundings such as cement factory, animal farm, the use of acidic/alkaline cleaning agent in the house and etc. h.) Component parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories. i.) External appearance parts which include cabinet and joints against damages, scratches and ageing. j.) Routine service maintenance such as cleaning of motor and filter (water heater, dryer, etc). Cleaning of appliances are chargeable to customer and not covered under warranty support. k.) Scratches, dents, cracks, noise, balancing of fan and wall power point are not covered under this warranty.
Non-observance of clause 6 and 8, Rinnai (M) Sdn Bhd and its Service Agent reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.
Product warranty liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only.The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
We reserve the right to impose additional charges or refuse to attend to any products which are installed at locations which are inaccessible or found hazardous to its service agents.
Our decisions and solutions pertaining to complaints such as results of defects either by workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
The purchases will have no claim under this warranty in respect to personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage caused by the usage of the product.
Please understand that it may take a longer time to repair the product when the required part(s) is/are subject to import restrictions and availability of part(s).
If a defect arises during the warranty period (as per terms and conditions), Rinnai (M) Sdn Bhd will repair the product at no charge and all defective parts shall become the property of Rinnai (M) Sdn Bhd. We may use new or reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in replacing the parts.
The product warranty terms and conditions is/are subject to change.
Rinnai (Malaysia) warrants its sinks/ faucets to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase. Any such defects during the warranty period will be repaired/ replaced through Rinnai Authorized Service Agents/ Dealers, subject to the terms and conditions below: –
1. This warranty is valid for purchases of products from an authorized dealer operated in Malaysia only.
2. Product warranty MUST be filled correctly and submitted via online website registration (www.rinnai.com.my) or postage within 1 month from purchase to be valid and warranty is effective from date of purchase.
3. Physical/ External defect should be reported to Rinnai (Malaysia) within 7 days from the date of purchase.
4. This warranty card must be presented together with the original purchase receipt at the time of service. Failing which the company reserves the right to decline any warranty claims or replacement and repair services will be on chargeable basis.
5. This warranty card is non-transferable or replaceable in the event of misplaced or lost.
6. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects and defects arising from recommended installation, normal residential application and necessary maintenances as stated in the Instruction Manual.
7. Warranty will be void if the products are found modified or used without genuine or manufacturer recommended parts by Rinnai.
8. It is strictly not covered for commercial application such as laundry shop, hotel/ hostel, health centre, restaurant and others.
9. Please understand that it may take a longer time to repair the product when the required part(s) is/ are subject to import restriction and availability of part(s).
10. Service calls charges and parts replacement costs are applicable based on company approved charges or fees for products no longer under warranty or products parts not covered under warranty conditions.
11. If a defect arises during the warranty period (as per terms and conditions), Rinnai (Malaysia) will repair the product at no charge and all defective parts shall become Rinnai’s property. Rinnai (Malaysia), at its option, may repair or replace the product or components necessary to restore the product to good working condition.
1 year (General)
10 years on Internal Rust only (surface rust excluded)
Domestic Kitchen Faucet (Suprema)
1 year (General)
5 years on Mixer Cartridge
5 years on Cold Tap Cartridge
Please register for product warranty by filling in this form.
Note: Due to the high amount of warranty registration received during MCO, response may be delayed. You will receive an email notification once our Customer Service team has successfully registered your warranty. Thank you for your kind understanding. Please take care and stay safe during this period.